me!!!

My photo
31 July. I'm Mrs.Goodbye. I can read ur mind. Lazy. Glasses. Lovable. Ahn Jae Wook. Enjoy my bored blog x♥x♥

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ahn Jae Wook

halooo I just wanna share my favorite actor. his name is Ahn Jae Wook. he was not too handsome. but he has a kharisma =3 AAAA I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM. REALLY!!! but he was old. he is 39th years old. he was born in South Korea 12 September 1971. I'm too young to in love with him... but I really want to go to korea. Meet him, and scream 'Ahn Jae Wook I'm ur biggest fan from ind. really!' I'd like to watch his film. I'd like to sing his song. I like everything about him. I want to kiss him :b wanna see him? this is it!!!

see? gaaah so kharismatik


=3


I'd like to watch his film Mr.Goodbye(korean Drama)


he look at me(in my dreams) :b :b


when he was young. hah so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment